Recognizing the economic significance of the St. Louis Mid-County Region, the Mid County Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the Kirkwood-Des Peres, Crestwood-Sunset Hills, Affton, Brentwood, Chesterfield, Crestwood-Sunset Hills, Kirwood-DesPeres, Midwest Veterans, and Webster Groves/Shrewsbury/Rock Hill Chambers to present the 4th Annual Mid-County Region Area Chambers of Commerce Economic Outlook Breakfast.
• Sam Page, M.D., St. Louis County Executive
• Rodney Crim, Interim CEO of the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
• Representative Derek Grier of the Missouri House of Representatives
• Juli Niemann, CFA, Executive Vice President at Smith Moore
• Carol Daniel, KMOX radio personality, will be the moderator
Tickets are $35 and a portion goes back to the guests home Chamber.
More Information- Click Here
Register- Click Here